Acquiring the certification isn’t going to be an easy task, but if you have the expertise help of the Microsoft 70 463 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, you would be able to achieve it in a single attempt.
Certification courses like Microsoft Azure AZ-103 may serve as the missing link for the people interested in cloud computing IT fields. Not everyone nowadays wants to have a career in a mainstream old school job. As the field of alternative education has created a lot of buzz around itself. And with technology increasing rapidly and everything is available online, certification courses are on a roll. Nowadays, certification courses are a topmost priority for scholars as well as experts to polish their skills and get ahead in their careers.
But the only question that arises is which online course to undertake to prepare for the Azure AZ-103 certification exam. So, if you’re also poising with this question and have no idea which course to undertake. Not to worry. In this article, we’re going to tell you which online course to join to qualify the Microsoft Azure AZ-103 exam.
But before we understand which online course would help you reach the goal, let’s first understand what is the AZ-103 exam all about. So, let’s first start with the benefits of Microsoft Certification.
Benefits of Microsoft Certification
When it comes to Microsoft, there are a lot of benefits a candidate enjoys. So, here are a few certification benefits that you will definitely enjoy-
- First thing first, the candidate will achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Secondly, learn and understand the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Subsequently, boost the workforce resume.
- Further, differentiate you from other applicants.
- In adiition, gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Moreover, enhance your earning potential.
- Lastly, helpful in preparing for a successful future.
What is Microsoft Azure AZ-103 exam?
Cloud computing industry has surfaced as one of the most powerful fields in the IT sector. So, if any candidate is interested in cloud computing, a certification course like AZ-103 would be a great start. This will not only boost your confidence but also help you in bridging the gap.
To begin with, the new AZ-103 includes both the skills of AZ-100 and AZ- 101 such that the majority of the revised exam come from AZ-100. As the name suggests AZ-103 exam is intended for all those candidates who will implement and maintain cloud services. So, these services include storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. Therefore, it is very important to have a clear cut understanding of each service across the full IT life cycles and are able to take requests for infrastructure services, application and environment. Basically, this exam will test your expertise on the azure administrator.
All exam details: Microsoft AZ-103
Before venturing onto any exam, It’s always good to get all the information and subject knowledge. So, before you start preparing for the AZ-103 exam. Let’s just go through some details given by Microsoft Azure administrator.
The az-103 exam consists of 40-60 questions. However, the exam is only available in the English language. In the same vein, the exam is 165USD.
Any Prerequisites for AZ-103 Exam?
This exam is like just any other azure exam, not to worry. But, you need to have prior knowledge and experience with Azure Portal, ARM templates, operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking. Also, you need to be proficient in using PowerShell and the Command Line Interface as well.
|Exam Name||Microsoft Azure Administrator|
|Exam Questions||40-60 Questions|
|Exam Fees||$165 USD*|
Since AZ-103 is a combination of both AZ-100 and AZ-100. Therefore, there is more syllabus to cover for you. As for the exam pattern expect the same 40 -60 questions. Since you can expect questions from different modules. Let’s just jump in these for your better understanding and preparation.
MODULE 1- Managing Azure subscriptions and Resources (15-20%)
If you wish to make your career in network, the Certifications is considered to be the best certification, to jump-start your career. But gaining this certification isn’t considered to be that much easy. You have to go through lots and lots of study process unless you have the help of the Microsoft 70 467 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs.
- Firstly, learn how to manage Azure subscriptions
- Secondly, understanding the process of managing resource groups
- Thirdly, the process of analyzing resource utilization and consumption
- Lastly, understanding and managing role-based access control (RBAC)
MODULE 2- Implementing and Managing Storage (15-20%)
- First of all, understanding the process to create and configure storage accounts
- Secondly, the process of configuring Azure Files
- Subsequently, understanding the process of importing and exporting data to Azure.
- After this, the process of Exporting and Importing data to Azure
- Last but not the least, learning the process of Implementing Azure Backup
MODULE 3 – Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs) (15-20%)
- First of all, understanding the process of creating and configuring virtual machines for Windows and Linux
- Secondly, the process of managing Azure Virtual Machine
- Thirdly, understanding the process of automating the deployment of virtual machines
- Lastly, learning and Managing virtual machine backups
MODULE 4 – Configuring and managing virtual networks (30-35%)
- First of all, understanding the process of creating connectivity between virtual networks
- Secondly, the process of managing and implementing virtual networking
- Thirdly, learn about configuring name resolutions
- Subsequently, the process of creating and configuring a network security group (NSG)
- After this, understanding the concepts of monitoring and troubleshooting virtual networking
- In addition, the process of integrating the on-premises network with Azure Virtual Network
MODULE 5 – Managing Identities (15-20%)
- First thing first, learn more about managing Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Secondly, understanding the process of managing Azure AD Objects (user, groups and devices)
- Thirdly, learn to implement and manage hybrid identities
- Lastly, learn to implement multi-factor authentication
By looking at this long list of modules, you can easily judge this exam needs a fully focused preparation.?
Now that we have covered all the modules, let’s understand all the learning resource that you must go through while your preparation.
Mandatory Visit to Microsoft Documentation
First of all, make sure to visit Microsoft documentation. Not only will you understand Microsoft azure fundamentals but also azure account creation. Moreover, you will understand the different scales of different azure services. So, this will make sure that you are working by the clock and learning so much new to azure technologies.
Juggling between work and study? Join Instructor-Led Training
The second important aspect is to go through the instructor-led training located on the Microsoft portal. Here you will easily locate the same modules of the new AZ-103 exam. Further, instructor-led training has a facility to have on-demand classroom training. So, if you’re juggling so many chores and fear you might skip one, then this will allo9w you to arrange classes according to your convenience.
Check out Books and Online Resources
Thirdly, make sure to once go through books and various other online resources. Not to mention, you can order books online such as Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam Ref AZ-103. by Michael Washam, Jonathan Tuliani, Scott Hoag. In addition, this book is available on the Microsoft press store.
Is there a need to join a Study Groups
When it comes to studying groups, this is not a mandatory step though. This totally depends on you. At any point while preparing you can join any study group. Not to mention, study groups will make sure you are connected to all other people who are also going through the same journey as yours. Moreover, you can always ask doubts related to the topic you’re having difficulty with.
Self Evaluate with Sample Papers
Finally, you’re on the last step for the preparation of AZ-103 exam. This final move will give you an accurate insight into where you stand. So, are you ready to self evaluate? Firstly, make sure you’re going through sample papers only after you’re done with the whole syllabus. Further, all the sample papers are devised in such a way that you meet the real exam environment. Not to mention, after evaluating through sample papers you will understand the areas you’re lacking behind.
Now that you’re equipped with all the information regarding AZ-103 exam. Let’s see which is the best online course available to prepare for the Microsoft Azure AZ-103 Exam.
Best Online Course to Prepare for the Microsoft AZ-103 exam
As you may know that the market is cluttered with online courses. But, which one to choose is the only problem. So, not to worry. Therefore, we have shortlisted all the best online courses which will help you qualify the AZ-103 exam with flying colours.
- Testpreptraining: While talking of the best, testpreptraining leads the way in online courses. They offer tutorials as well as online resources. Moreover, you can visit the website to practice the free sample papers. Also, they provide the candidate with each and every information related to AZ-103 exam. In short, when you train with Testpreptraining, there is nothing stopping you from qualifying the AZ-103 exam.
- Udemy: Udemy with prominent market skills is known to many. We are very certain that you must have an encounter at least one Udemy ad for sure.
- Simplilearn: Simplilearn is a leading certification provider. They offer training and coaching that will definitely be beneficial.
- Whizlab: This is also a recognized learning platform. They do provide online courses.
Microsoft is one of the biggest members of the cloud market. So, for you to make big in your Azure cloud career path, Microsoft Azure AZ-103 certification is highly recommended. As it is a role-based certification which includes configuration and management of computing, storage, networking, security, reliability, integration, development, and operations capabilities.
Not to mention, companies are rapidly adopting Microsoft Azure cloud services and the market is growing for certified Azure administrators. Therefore, to successfully land a job, you must be certified. Moreover, practical, hands-on experience will also elevate your career. So, go get certified now!
Make your resume stand out and become a Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator. Try free practice tests here!
Now that you have known about the Salary of Network Security Engineer, you must be attracted to achieving it. If you wish to have it, you must have to do lots and lots of studies, unless you have a good and reliable Microsoft 70 464 Dumps provider like that of the ExamClubs.