The hardware surface processing subdivision can be divided into: metal oxidation processing, metal spray painting machining, electroplating, surface polishing processing, hardware corrosion machining , etc.
Surface processing of hardware parts:
- Oxidation machining: When a cnc machining shop produces hardware finished products (mainly aluminum parts), it uses oxidation processing to make the surface of the hardware product hard and hard to receive abrasion.
- Spray painting machining: Hardware factories use spray painting to produce large pieces of finished hardware products. Spray painting can be used to prevent hardware from rusting, such as daily necessities, electrical enclosures, crafts, etc.
- Electroplating: Electroplating is also the most common processing technology in metal processing. The surface of hardware is electroplated through modern process technology to ensure that the product does not mold or embroider under long-term use. Electroplating is common in screws, stamping parts, Batteries, car parts, trinkets, etc.
- Surface polishing: Surface polishing is generally used in daily necessities. By performing surface burr treatment on hardware products, for example, we produce a comb. The comb is made of stamped hardware. Then the corners of the comb are stamped. It is very sharp. We will throw the sharp parts of the corners into a smooth face by polishing, so that it will not cause harm to the human body during use.
The machining method of cnc machined surface depends on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the part drawings, and sometimes they may be higher than the requirements on the part drawings due to technical reasons. For example, because the benchmarks do not coincide, the processing requirements for the surface of some cnc machining parts are increased. Or it may require higher machining requirements because it is used as a fine benchmark.
When the technical requirements for the surface of each cnc machined part are clarified, the final processing method that can guarantee the requirements can be selected accordingly, and the number of working steps and processing methods for each working step can be determined. The selected cnc machined part processing method should meet the requirements of part quality, good processing economy and high production efficiency. For this reason, the following factors should be considered when selecting the processing method:
- The machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any cnc machining method have a considerable range, but only in a narrow range is economical. The machining accuracy in this range is economical machining accuracy. For this reason, when selecting a processing method, a corresponding processing method capable of obtaining economical processing accuracy should be selected.
- It is necessary to consider the nature of the cnc machined material.
- To consider the structural shape and size of cnc machining parts.
- Consider productivity and economic requirements. When mass production is carried out, high-efficiency advanced technology should be adopted. It is even possible to fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank, which can reduce the labor of machining.
- We must consider the existing equipment and technical conditions of the cnc machining shop or workshop. When selecting the processing method, we should make full use of the existing equipment, tap the potential of the enterprise, and give play to the initiative and creativity of the workers. However, it should also consider continuously improving existing processing methods and equipment, adopting new technologies and improving technological levels.