March 31, 2022
KAWASAKI, Japan—Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation ("Toshiba") has launched a 150V N-channel power MOSFET “TPH9R00CQH” that uses the latest generation process, “U-MOSX-H,” and that is suitable for use in switching power supplies for industrial equipment—including those deployed in data centers and communications base stations. Shipments start today.
TPH9R00CQH has a drain-source On-resistance about 42% lower than TPH1500CNH, a 150V product that uses the current generation process, U-MOSⅧ-H. Optimization of the new MOSFET’s structure has improved the trade-off between the drain-source On-resistance and two charge characteristics, realizing excellent low-loss characteristics. In addition, spike voltage between the drain and source at switching operation is reduced, helping to lower electromagnetic interference (EMI) in switching power supplies. Two types of surface mount packages are available: SOP Advance and the more popular SOP Advance(N).
Toshiba also offers tools that support circuit design for switching power supplies. Alongside the G0 SPICE model, which can verify the circuit function in a short time, the highly accurate G2 SPICE models, which accurately reproduce transient characteristics, are now available.
Toshiba will expand its lineup of power MOSFETs that improve equipment power supply efficiency by cutting losses, helping to reduce power consumption.
- Power supplies for communications equipment
- Switching power supplies (high efficiency DC-DC converters, etc.)
- Excellent low-loss characteristics.
(trade-off between On-resistance and gate switch charge and output charge)
- Low On-resistance: RDS(ON)=9.0mΩ (max) @VGS=10V
- High channel temperature rating: Tch (max)=175°C
Follow the link below for more on the new product.
Follow the link below for more on Toshiba MOSFETs.
Follow the link below for more on the highly accurate SPICE models(G2 model).
To check availability of the new product at online distributors, please visit:
Power Device Sales & Marketing Dept.
* Company names, product names, and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
* Information in this document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the announcement but is subject to change without prior notice.