Product News 2022-02
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation ("Toshiba") has added four products—“TK090E65Z, TK110E65Z, TK155E65Z, and TK190E65Z”—to its DTMOSVI series of 650 V new generation super junction structure N-channel power MOSFETs that are for switching power supplies of industrial equipment used for data centers, power conditioners for photovoltaic generators and so forth.
The lineup has been expanded with respect to package, drain-source On-resistance, and gate-drain charge.
The new generation DTMOSVI series has reduced the figure of merit “drain-source On-resistance x gate-drain charge” by about 40 % compared to the current generation DTMOSIV-H series. This can improve the efficiency of switching power supplies by about 0.36 %.
Toshiba will continue to expand its product lineup to meet market trends and help improve the efficiency of power supplies.
Switching power supply for industrial equipment
- Data center (Server, etc.)
- Power conditioners for photovoltaic generators
- Uninterruptible power systems
- The values of “drain-source On-resistance x gate-drain charge” have been reduced by about 40 % to improve the efficiency of switching power supplies.
- Through hole type of TO-220 package
Information in this document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the announcement but is subject to change without prior notice.